Open during school holidays, except bank holidays. Holiday Club Dates to be published annually usually running for the 4 middle weeks of the summer holiday. Holiday Club dates will depend on school term dates.
The holiday club is run from the same building as the preschool and afterschool club. A full timetable of activities is usually available 4 week prior to the holiday. Past activities have included, bookings with Premier Sports, Owl, Raptor and Reptile Centre, Zoo Lab, Forest School Activities, Forest Ranger, Talent Shows, Scavenger Hunts and many more activities. In the event that we are lucky to have hot weather we have wet play days using the water slide and other water fun activities, As well as use of the onsite swimming pool.
- Forest School - Making Easter S'mores on our Forest School Fire
- Hot Cross Bun Baking Day - Baking the traditional Easter bun but adding your own special twist.
- Vikings and Warriors Day - Building the iconic Viking longboat and Viking and Warrior accessories
- Easter Crafts & Egg Hunt Day - Creating Easter themed craft and hunting out tasty chocolate.
- BANK HOLIDAY - Good Friday - CLOSED
- BANK HOLIDAY - Easter Monday - CLOSED
- Space Day - Making your own UFO and seeing if it really flies.
- Sports Day - Getting active with a wide range of sports and games.
- Little Wood Day - Cooking a vegetable chilli on our Forest School Fire.
- Gardening Day - Gardening in our allotment and planting your own seedling.
8.30am - 3.00pm - £20 per child
3:00pm - 5:45pm - £8
8:30am - 5:45pm - £28 per child (All Day)
Please provide your child with a packed lunch in a named lunch box. Please remember that we have a “NO NUTS” policy and also promote healthy eating, thank you.
We provide a healthy snack and drinks at approximately 10.30am and 4.00pm. Lunchtime will be at 12.00pm. Drinking water is available throughout the sessions.
Packed lunch (named)
On sunny days please provide your child with sun cream and swimming gear/change of clothes.